Become an Awards Sponsor
Sponsorship – An opportunity to be part of one of the most respected and recognised food awards
About The Awards
The Flavours of Herriot Country Awards was launched 9 years ago, and has now become one of the most highly recognised and respected events on the annual awards calendar for Yorkshire.
What makes the Flavours of Herriot Country Awards so significant is that they are all about recognising the hard work and dedication of the wealth of food and drink businesses across Richmondshire and Hambleton – Herriot Country.
We have an independent panel of highly experienced and respected food and drink experts on our judging panel.
RECOGNITION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Your sponsorship support would be a valued endorsement for all the finalists and winners in 2022, and as The Flavours of Herriot Country Awards is a ‘not for profit’ awards event, every sponsor plays their part in supporting this great event, which in itself means so much to the finalists and winners.
We already have many high profile supporters and sponsors of the awards, and your business would be recognised alongside them.
What can I sponsor?
There are various elements of the awards event to sponsor, as well as category Sponsorship
The 11 Award Categories:
- Breakfast of the Year.
- Tea Room of the Year.
- Local Product of the Year.
- Specialist Retailer of the Year.
- Afternoon Tea of the Year.
- Pub Food of the Year.
- Restaurant of the Year.
- Baked Product of the Year.
- Customer Service Team of the Year.
- Locally Produced Beer of the Year.
- Young Professional Chef or Catering Student of the Year.
How we would promote your company
- Editorial mentions prior, during and after the awards
- Your logo on our web site.
- Presenting an award if sponsoring a category.
- Use of The Flavours of Herriot Country Awards Logo for your communications, web site, and social media.
- Social media mentions.
Your part in the Awards Ceremony
- 2 complimentary tickets to join us at the awards – perfect for mixing and networking with the people behind the businesses.
- An opportunity to book a table for ten, to invite your own guests. At only £20 per extra ticket, it makes for an impressive hospitality opportunity.
- If sponsoring a category, you will present the award on stage, and have a photo line up with the winner/s and BBC Radio York awards presenter, Elly Fiorentini, and an official award photo for your own promotional benefit.
- Your logo on the menu, which is at each place setting at the awards ceremony – with a guest list of over 250 people.
- Your promotional literature can be displayed at the awards.
- Your business banner can be displayed at the drinks reception hall, or awards room, depending on space allocation.
- Join the winners on stage alongside dignitaries, awards presenter, judges, for the group photograph, which will be used in the media, a main image on our web site, social media, and for each winner to use on their social media platforms and web site.
For further information please contact:
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Awards ceremony will be held:
Monday, May 9, 2022, at Solberge Hall, Newby Wiske, 11am to 2.30pm.
FLAVOURS OF HERRIOT COUNTRY AWARDS 2022
CHAIR OF BOARD
Irene Myers, Irene Myers & Associates.
Emma Hudson, Business & Economy Tourism Advisor, Hambleton District Council.
Ian Ashton, Managing Director, World of James Herriot Ltd.
Neil Jones, Technical Director, World of James Herriot Ltd.
Cllr Carl Les, Leader, North Yorkshire Country Council.
Debra Thornton, Business & Operations Director
Malcolm Warne, Communications Officer, the office of Rishi Sunak MP.