Become an Awards Sponsor
Sponsorship – An opportunity to be part of one of the most respected and recognised food awards
About The Awards
The Flavours of Herriot Country Awards was launched 8 years ago, and has now become one of the most highly recognised and respected events on the annual awards calendar for Yorkshire.
What makes the Flavours of Herriot Country Awards so significant is that they are all about recognising the hard work and dedication of the wealth of food and drink businesses across Richmondshire and Hambleton – Herriot Country.
We have an independent panel of highly experienced and respected food and drink experts on our judging panel.
RECOGNITION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Your sponsorship support would be a valued endorsement for all the finalists and winners in 2019, and as The Flavours of Herriot Country Awards is a ‘not for profit’ awards event, every sponsor plays their part in supporting this great event, which in itself means so much to the finalists and winners.
We already have many high profile supporters and sponsors of the awards, and your business would be recognised alongside them.
Our main sponsors for 2019
- Principal Supporter – North Yorkshire County Council.
- Main Supporters – Richmondshire District Council and Hambleton District Council.
- A long standing association with our media partners The Darlington & Stockton Times.
- Supported by Welcome to Yorkshire and BBC Radio York.
Our nominated charity is Herriot Hospice Homecare.
What can I sponsor?
There are various elements of the awards event to sponsor, as well as category Sponsorship
The 12 Award Categories:
- Breakfast of the Year.
- Tea Room of the Year.
- Local Product of the Year.
- Specialist Retailer of the Year.
- Afternoon Tea of the Year.
- Pub Food of the Year.
- Restaurant of the Year.
- Baked Product of the Year.
- Café/Restaurant of the Year at a Visitor Attraction.
- Customer Service Team of the Year.
- Locally Produced Beer of the Year.
- Young Professional Chef or Catering Student of the Year.
How we would promote your company
- Editorial mentions prior, during and after the awards
- Your logo on our web site.
- Presenting an award if sponsoring a category.
- Use of The Flavours of Herriot Country Awards Logo for your communications, web site, and social media.
- Social media mentions.
Your part in the Awards Ceremony
- 2 complimentary tickets to join us at the awards – perfect for mixing and networking with the people behind the businesses.
- An opportunity to book a table for ten, to invite your own guests. At only £20 per extra ticket, it makes for an impressive hospitality opportunity.
- If sponsoring a category, you will present the award on stage, and have a photo line up with the winner/s and BBC Radio York awards presenter, Elly Fiorentini, and an official award photo for your own promotional benefit.
- Your logo on the menu, which is at each place setting at the awards ceremony – with a guest list of over 250 people.
- Your promotional literature can be displayed at the awards.
- Your business banner can be displayed at the drinks reception hall, or awards room, depending on space allocation.
- Join the winners on stage alongside dignitaries, awards presenter, judges, for the group photograph, which will be used in the media, a main image on our web site, social media, and for each winner to use on their social media platforms and web site.
The Sponsorship Package is £500, which includes all the benefits mentioned.
For further information please contact:
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Awards ceremony will be held at:
The Garden Rooms at Tennants, in Leyburn, on Monday, 2nd December, 11am to 2.30pm.
FLAVOURS OF HERRIOT COUNTRY AWARDS 2019
CHAIR OF BOARD
Irene Myers, Irene Myers & Associates.
Cllr Carl Les, Leader, North Yorkshire Country Council.
Ian Ashton, Chair, Herriot Country Tourism Group.
Charlotte Noone, Destination: Farm Shop.
Nigel Burton, Previously Development Director of Waitrose Ltd and board member at Abergavenny Food Festival.
David Shields, Area Director, Welcome to Yorkshire.
Malcolm Warne, Communications Officer, the office of Rishi Sunak MP.