Entry Form & Award Criteria
We suggest that, before you start to complete your entry form, you check the map below to ensure that your business lies within the Richmondshire and Hambleton boundaries.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All businesses must be trading in the Richmondshire and Hambleton area (see above map).
- The closing date for entries is midnight, Monday 21st February 2022.
- The Judges may or may not announce themselves to the business at the time of their judging visit.
- The Judges will have the right to move an entry from their requested category, into a more relevant one to their business, to give a better fit and a better chance for the entrant.
- The Finalists of each category will be notified, and informed what is required from them for the next stages of judging.
- The judges will visit each of those shortlisted in relevant categories, and will introduce themselves at the end of their visit. In certain categories a waiver of cost letter will be presented at the end of the judges visit which the venue agrees to cover.
- The judge’s decisions are final.
How to Enter:
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED!
FLAVOURS OF HERRIOT COUNTRY AWARDS 2022
CHAIR OF BOARD
Irene Myers, Irene Myers & Associates.
Emma Hudson, Business & Economy Tourism Advisor, Hambleton District Council.
Ian Ashton, Managing Director, World of James Herriot Ltd.
Neil Jones, Technical Director, World of James Herriot Ltd.
Cllr Carl Les, Leader, North Yorkshire Country Council.
Debra Thornton, Business & Operations Director
Malcolm Warne, Communications Officer, the office of Rishi Sunak MP.